Who doesn’t want to be successful? And, who doesn’t want to succeed faster and easier. We all want that.
But, why are some people so much more successful than others?
- It is because they have a better education. No
- It is because they have more talent. No
- Is it because they have more resources. No
- It is because they have some secret advantage. No
It is because they have learned and applied the 3 keys I’ll share with you in a moment. But first….
I believe that you are more than capable of achieving great success. And, wouldn’t it be great to accelerate your success?
What is “acceleration”? It is about…
- moving more quickly toward success
- increasing the amount or extent of your success
- increasing the velocity of of your success
Here’s the 3 Keys to Accelerating Your Success:
- Think Differently
- Act In New Ways
- Focus Intentionally
We all know a little company called Apple that was founded in 1976. In 2014 Apple became the largest publicly traded company in the world by market capitalization. They did it by thinking differently. They made products that worked, were cool, and people wanted.
My work with coaching clients has taught me the importance of thinking differently.
- How often do you take the time to just think?
- When you think what new ideas come to mind?
- How do you record those new ideas?
- How many of those new ideas do you implement?
Act In New Ways
We all know this definition:
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
If you keep doing the same old things, you’ll keep getting the same old results. Accelerating success happens when you choose to move out of your comfort zone and attempt to do new things.
- What do you know you should do, but aren’t yet doing?
- What is it costing you to stay in your comfort zone?
- Would hiring a coach or creating a Board of Advisors help you learn new ways to act?
Thinking differently and acting in new ways is only important if you are focusing on the right things. “Focus” all by itself is not necessarily powerful. But focusing intentionally on the right things, at the right time, in the right way is EXTREMELY powerful.
- What does success look like to you?
- Have you created a Vivid mental image of your goal?
- Do you know the 1-3 things you must do everyday to help you achieve success?
What I’ve been describing is what working with a Coach accomplishes. Every day, I get to spend time with highly successful people. The three common traits I’ve discovered about these successful people is that they 1) Think differently, 2) Act in new ways, and 3) Focus Intentionally.