Many real estate agents wander aimlessly through their day.
They also wonder why they don’t produce consistent results. You can easily recognize these agents as they are the one who hang around the office coffee pot or walk around “visiting” with other agents.
These low-producing agents can also be round at your local coffee shop visiting with friends or face down in their smart phone.
The only person responsible for your success is you. Not your broker, not your teammates, not your team leader. If you truly want to be a top producing agent you must control your day. Control your activities and you’ll improve your results.
Control your mornings and the day will take care of itself.
If you discipline yourself to control your activities from the time to wake up until noon you’ll enjoy massive success. The four hours between 8:00 am and Noon are the most important four hours of the day.
Engage in these activities every day to massively succeed in your real estate business.
- Wake up every day at 5:30 a.m.
- Complete your morning routine. Mine looks like this:
- Devotional & Prayer
- Write Goals and Affirmations
- Review Dream Book and Visualize Success
- Read for 20+ minutes
- 15-30 Minutes of Learning time
- Spend at least 15 minutes writing or role playing scripts
- Hour of Power Calls. Spend at least an hour of time making calls to set appointments, prospect for business, follow up hot prospects. Best time to call is 9:00 – 10:00 am and 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
- Track your numbers
- Check on pending escrows
- Two social media posts and be sure to engage on others’ posts
- Go on an appointment EVERYDAY. This might be listing or buyer appointments, face to face meetings with prospects or relationships, pop-bys to relationships.
- Follow up activities in the afternoon. Closings, Add people to database, work on projects.
- Write 2-3 handwritten notes every day.
- Attend 2-3 Networking Events each week.
- Journal. Write down your experiences, emotions, and what you learned.
These are the activities in which top producing agents engage every day. You too can become a top producing agent by simply doing the same. Every day.