Executive Coaching Austin Texas
by Dan Forbes
From my perspective, when I’m your Coach, I’m your partner. I want you to succeed and give my all to help you do just that. Here’s the 10 Commitments you’ll get from me:
- You’ll get 100% of my attention when we are in session. I will always listen without judgement and our conversations are confidential.
- You’ll benefit from everything I’ve learned from having launched several successful businesses and having coached individuals, teams, and companies over the past 30+ years.
- Together we will confidentially explore your past experiences, successes, and setbacks to leverage the lessons learned.
- We will paint a vivid picture of your highest aspirations. We’ll get clarity about where you are today, where you want to go, and what could hinder you if not dealt with now.
- If appropriate, and with your consent, I’ll interview a few people that you identify to get opinions and feedback to help identify your strengths and/or weaknesses.
- From our conversations, we’ll develop a coaching roadmap of executable steps. You’ll know how to:
- Develop your Leadership
- Improve your decision making
- Resolve conflicts
- Overcome limiting beliefs
- Deal with overwhelm
- Change behaviors that hold you back
- Improve your personal branding
- Ramp up your productivity
- Do things you didn’t think were possible
- Surprise yourself
- Much, much more
- You will set the agenda for our coaching (I’m happy to make suggestions). This way we’ll always be focusing on what’s important to you.
- Together we will determine the best way to measure improvement and progress so that it’s meaningful to you.
- In addition to our regularly scheduled sessions you’ll have unlimited access to me via email or phone for follow-up conversations at no extra charge.
Let’s talk. Give me a call today at 512-516-4666
Executive Coaching Austin Texas, Business Coaching Austin Texas