Real Estate Coach. Among other things. Having been a very successful Realtor and Broker Owner it’s natural for me to attract clients from the real estate industry. Realtors, Title Representatives, Brokers, Owners, Managers, etc.
One of my favorite roles is that of a Real Estate Coach. But, not your typical coach who only delivers a one-size-fits-all methodology. You know the type, they pitch their big mega conferences and have “trained” a few agents to deliver their “coaching.”
In my opinion, that has it’s place. I attended all those events: Ferry, Buffini, Brinton, and more. I learned from them and became a better agent. Ahem, one of the best in my market.
What I offer is personalized, customized coaching that meets you where you are and helps you get to where you really want to be. I recognize that you are a unique individual, with unique strengths, development opportunities, pains and pleasures.
The one-size-fits-all approach is ok for new agents, but successful agents demand more. And, I deliver more.
I hired my first Professional Coach back in 2000. I started coaching my team members and coaching got into my blood. I thought of becoming a real estate coach back then, but my business was booming, and my first priority was coaching my team.
After the 2007 real estate crash devastated our Florida market, I joined Merrill Lynch and began growing and developing a Financial Advisory team. I became a Financial Advisor, Certified Financial Planner, and was responsible for business development, client acquisition, and coaching. This was a fantastic experience and learning opportunity.
After a few years I recognized my unique strengths, abilities and capability of helping others go from good to great. I concentrated on learning how to coach from some of the best in the business: Coach U, and The Center For Executive Coaching. These are the guys who train coaches to work with CEOs and executives of very large companies. I learned to be a Coach. A real Coach.
Combine that with my real estate background, experience, and expertise and… voilà, I am a real estate coach.
Currently I am growing a $1MM real estate practice in Austin, TX. I’m happy to share with you just how I’m doing that. Take the journey with me.
I’m ready to help you go from good to great in your real estate business. I want to be your real estate coach.
Real Estate Coach
Austin, Texas and the World
In addition to the Pathways (unique coaching topics), here’s what we might attack together.
- Solo / Partnership / Team
- Key Partnerships (Who helps drive your business?)
- Clear, Vivid, Written Vision
- Inspiring Mission
- Value Proposition
- Values & Behaviors
- Key differentiators
- Key Business Channels
- Working Exclusively by Referral
- How to develop your business plan and track progress
- Define practice roles/responsibilities
- Understand & analyze where your business comes from
- Create a written Budget
- Hold regular team meetings
- Hold regular work-on-the-business time
- Create a Predictable Revenue Stream
- Target market and specialization
- Key Activities to be successful
- Key tools needed for success
- Develop & maintain a marketing & branding plan
- Create & maintain marketing calendar
- Client acquisition plan
- Establish / maintain client relationships
- Lead generation strategy
- Lead engagement strategy
- Referral generation strategy
- Leverage Centers of Influence
- Database management best practices
- Life Plan developed and followed
- Expert time management skills
- No procrastination
- No overwhelm
- Understand how time is currently being spent
- Time blocking / Daily Schedule
- Life Balance / Business Balance
- Ideal Day defined and practiced
- Crisis management / Interruptions
Service and Administration:
- Hiring your first assistant (or second, or third)
- Leverage Technology
- Create systems for everything
- Establish client service standards
- Standardize new client process
- Respond to incoming calls
- Process all requests and provide convenience
- Contract to closing service
- Monitor client satisfaction
- Client appreciation events
Skills, Knowledge, and Disciplines:
- Personal Strengths Identified and leveraged
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- Knowledge of the market
- Classes and Courses
- Negotiation Skills
- Sales Skills
- Legal & Contracts
- Disciplines and Habits of Super Star Agents
I want to be YOUR real estate coach. If you are in Austin, Texas, let’s meet over a cup of coffee. If you are elsewhere, let’s meet by phone, Skype, or Google Hangout.
Give me a call today at 512-516-4666
I’m available for one-on-one coaching, group coaching, team coaching, and facilitation.
PS – Please join the Lead With Giants Community for Leadership Development and Personal Development. Using Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Google Plus to help leaders become better leaders.